2012年12月30日星期日

《带我去远方》


《somewhere i have never travelled》


   somewhere i have never travelled
gladly beyond
any experience
your eyes have their silence
in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me
or which i cannot touch because they are too near

your slightest look easily unclose me
though i have closed my self as fingers
you open always petal by petal myself as Spring opends
touching skilfully
mysteriously
her first rose

or if your wish be to close
i and my life will shut very beutifully
suddenly
as when the heardt of this flower imagines 
the snow carefully everywhere descending

nothing which we are to perceive in this world equals
the power of your intense fragility
whose texture compels me with the colour of its countries
rendering death and forever with each breathing

i do not know what it is about you that closes and opens
only sonething in me understands
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all rose nobody
not even the rain has such small hands



《出发》

真的要丢掉昨天的不快乐
真的要把过去放在角落
必须往前走
必须学着让自己承受
有风有雨的路前面还有
要怎样选择属于我的生活
站在原地不动
或者叹息年华已老
出发到另一个新的地方
生命的过程就像一篇故事
记着我曾经那样的为你心动
记着我的梦想我的努力我的真心
出发到另一个新的地方
不能永远紧抓回忆不放
该面对的总要坦然去面对
不该是我的终究是要还他自由




没有评论:

发表评论